Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Prestige 2006 [English] [DVD] Download

Seeds 135 SeedsPeers 88 Peers

The Prestige 2006 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Runtime: 130 min
Audio: 5.1
Language: Eng
Resolution: 704x480
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps

Review: I went to preview the prestige critics this afternoon, and to my surprise, I found the film to be one of the best I've seen all year so far, and the writers can come up with a very good script it they just try a little harder . Performances starring Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale and Michael Caine is the best I've seen in a long time. My only objection to the film is that it's a bit long, but as soon as you leave the theater you will discuss the film and it's a lot of twists and turns. My wife and I talked all the way home from the cinema. It should be a winner and to some Oscar statue, and my recommendation is to go see it as soon as you can, you will not be disappointed.

Year: 2006
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Director: Christopher Nolan
Starring: Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, Scarlett Johansson
Share ratio Share ratio


No comments:

Post a Comment