Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Enough Said 2013 English

Seeds 100 SeedsPeers 82 Peers

Enough Said 2013 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Runtime: 93 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Language: Eng
Resolution: 704x480
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps

Review: I went to see this movie not really knowing what to expect, I did not go to the theater I went to, I just wanted to see it, because its going to be one of the last films James Gandolfini Gandolfinis and love in general. Turns out, I got more than I bargained for, it actually turned out to be one of my favorite movies of the year, not only because of Gandolfini, but the other wonderful cast as Julia Louis-Dreifus and many others. I loved what they did with it and I am so happy to be a big story about James Gandolfini will be the end of a memorable note. So, please, if this movie is playing somewhere, probably in the independent theater, please consider to see this movie, if your a fan Gandolfini or just a fun film, this movie is great for everyone.

Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Director: Nicole Holofcener
Starring: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, James Gandolfini, Catherine Keener
Share ratio Share ratio


No comments:

Post a Comment