Friday, December 20, 2013

A Haunted House 2013 Download

Seeds 142 SeedsPeers 52 Peers

A Haunted House 2013 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Runtime: 86 min
Audio: 5.1
Language: Eng
Resolution: 640x480
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps

Review: I loved this movie, I might go see it again. I laughed so hard. comedy was refreshing, it was a bit 'that I can not remember a movie that left me laughing as he made this film. It 'was a change from recent movies based on a play (murder, kidnapping, etc. ..). I would like to say to anyone who loves to laugh this is the movie to see. E 'was great to see Marlon Wayans is independent from his family. I loved every character, Marlon Wayans, Essence Atkins and Cedric The Entertainer have been fantastic in the film, but as for me and my favorite had to be Psychic Chip. Just sitting here writing this makes me laugh and think of the movie. Do not just take my word for it go see it!

Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Horror
Director: Michael Tiddes
Starring: Marlon Wayans, Essence Atkins, Marlene Forte
Share ratio Share ratio


No comments:

Post a Comment