Friday, December 13, 2013

The Hangover 2009 [by 2assassins] Download

Seeds 138 SeedsPeers 77 Peers

The Hangover 2009 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Runtime: 100 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Language: English
Resolution: 704x480
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps

Review: This film is without a doubt the funniest? Ie film ever seen my'm 28 years? Lifestyle of the cycle. I find? VAC e? Ina comedies in the last few years is very overrated (especially Seth Rogen movies), and I start to worry? E have a sense of humor but this film proves? e I was right, and? all other comedies that have recently been made wrong. The cast is absolutely spot on, and I could not fault a single performance. We highly recommend and I? E is the first time? ACCIDENT I would be willing knows? Whether next?? Ie monkey! Finally, in a very? Ikovný and leaves the audience cheering and applause theater in the end credits.

Year: 2009
Genre: Comedy
Director: Todd Phillips
Starring: Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper, Justin Bartha
Share ratio Share ratio


No comments:

Post a Comment